Monday, August 3, 2009

One more piece!

Between swimming with family one day and spending a fantastic day at EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh, Wisconsin with my dad (that's a topic for a whole other blog! If you are an aviation nut click HERE for some photos!), I managed to find time to work on the railroad. I have one more piece of rail to install in Prophetstown. The industrial siding will be home to Eclipse Manufacturing (see previous post).

The mainline is up and running and I have reinstalled the lift out bridge... except I did not cut the rail and roadbed. I am going to live with it as a duck under until I can't take it anymore and then I will address the situation. I didn't want to lose the head of steam I had going! I want to finish track installation and then move on installing the Lenz Set 90 DCC system!

I will post some photos of the completed track work very soon!
That's it!
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment