Sunday, January 1, 2017

Deep Clean Update

I believe the Deep Clean of the train room is complete.  I managed to haul a lot to the trash and sort through things at the same time.  It is amazing what a little time spent organizing and cleaning can do.  I now have a room that is clean, orderly, and pleasant to spend time in.  As mentioned in a previous post, I have discovered several projects to add to my list, an added bonus!  Below are some pictures of the train room and how it looks after the Deep Clean!




Happy Railroading!
Scott

4 comments:

  1. Looks great, Scott! Wish my layout room looked that good! Happy New Year!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tom. Happy New Year to you as well. The train room needed a cleaning and straightening. It was actually fun to do. I kept discovering "new" kits and items that I had forgotten about.
    Take Care,
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. How about a few more shots of the layout?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete