Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mainline Continuous Loop Connection Complete

I have completed the mainline continuous loop connection and can now run trains over the entire layout (big loop). I have next to complete the town of Prophetstown, which has about 50% of the track installed. I am hoping to do that this week.

I also hope to post the revised track plan and line diagram soon.

I have also been "thumbing" through the internet looking at structures that would fit the industries and era I am modeling. My goal is the buy a structure every so often and complete it. The railroad will require several structures of the industries modeled, not to mention the "extra" buildings and shacks that are needed to create the realism of a model railroad.
Thanks for visiting!
That's It!
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment