Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend Update

I had two very productive "late night" work sessions this weekend. The construction is to a point where most of the work can be done at night, after the kids have gone to bed. In other words, it is all quiet work! I tuned the radio to the local K-Love station to keep me company and got to work.

I have completed laying track in the town of Walnut. I even installed Caboose Hobbies ground throws for the turn-outs. Something that I have in the past, "left for another day".... but now I am going about this build more methodically. So far, it seems to be paying off. I am really enjoying the work and given that the railroad is of medium size, I can see real progress!

I will post some pictures of the progress soon.

Thanks for stopping by...
Scott

1 comment: